Life in Mind endeavours to ensure organisations, programs and resources are submitted to enable users to access accurate and helpful information.
To be included in the Life in Mind portal directory, organisations must be AT LEAST ONE of the following:
- an Australian suicide and/or mental health organisation
- an Australian Government department, local health district or primary health network
- an Australian-based community organisation or network, registered charity or not-for-profit organisation or non-government organisation that provides resources or programs that directly relate to suicide prevention or mental health promotion.
Organisations MUST NOT be:
- a private mental health practice or firm
- self-funded and non-governed under regulated bodies
- an unregistered charity or event.
Organisations listed on Life in Mind support the key messages and principles of the National Communications Charter (The Charter). It is recommended organisations are signatories of The Charter - Sign The Charter for Organisations.
These criteria ensure that the Life in Mind portal remains current, evidence based, and reflective of community needs.
View the full terms and conditions here.