Terms and conditions for organisations completing submission forms to the Life in Mind online portal
By completing these forms and submitting your information to be included on the Life in Mind online portal, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The Life in Mind portal is managed by the Life in Mind team on behalf of Everymind [ABN 63 598 010 203] (an entity of Hunter New England Health) and funded by the Australian Government under the National Suicide Prevention Leadership and Support Programme. Life in Mind is working under Activity 4 –‘National Media and Communications Strategies’.
The Life in Mind portal has been developed from a variety of sources, including collaborations with third parties and information provided by third parties. As a third party providing information you agree to the following:
Accuracy of information
- You are providing information on behalf of an Australian organisation
- The information provided is, to your knowledge, complete, up-to-date and accurate
- Your organisation gives consent to share the information provided.
Indemnity, disclaimer, and limitation of liability
- You are aware that inclusion of information on the Life in Mind portal and/or links to third party sites is not an endorsement of any organisation, product, resource or service
- The Life in Mind team reserves the right to authorise submitted content and/or withdraw permission to host content and/or link to content provided by a third party at any time, and that the above named organisation agrees to remove any link to the Life in Mind portal on receiving such notice from the Life in Mind team.
- It is acknowledged that any content provided through this form will remain the intellectual property of the provider and permission is given to Life in Mind to use this for the purpose of linking to or forming content on the Life in Mind portal
- All project material on the Life in Mind portal is owned by Everymind
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you also agree for information to be shared with the University of Western Australia to support the development of the Centre of Best Practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples suicide prevention.
- Should you wish to provide a link to the Life in Mind portal, you agree to use the following wording to describe the Life in Mind portal:
- Life in Mind is a comprehensive online portal designed to build knowledge of suicide prevention, by connecting organisations, programs, researchers and professionals working in suicide prevention in Australia. It supports a coordinated, consistent national approach to suicide prevention and reducing the impact on Australian communities.
Should you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please email the Life in Mind team.