Breaking Down Depression
Words like ‘depression’ and ‘anxiety’ are often misused and mis-understood. Understanding and talking about mental health in general can be a minefield for many of us too. That’s where we can help, our presentation has been developed by experts to give you the knowledge to:
• Identify the features of clinical depression
• Understand the types of mental illness
• Recognise the symptoms of depression and anxiety
• Know when it’s time to get professional help
• Understand the range of treatment options available
• Spot and monitor the warning signs (in yourself and others)
Our free, 45 minute sessions are presented by community members with lived experience of mental illness. The presenters speak from the heart, sharing their personal story as well as our expert knowledge.
• This presentation is held completely online.
• We will provide a link to the webinar upon registration, 24 hours and 1 hour before the start time.
• This webinar requires a computer and stable internet connection.
Time: May 22, 2020 12:00 PM in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Friday, May 22 2020 at 12:00pm
Friday, May 22 2020 at 1:00pm