[email protected] offers a range of programs:
1. [email protected] Standard - This introductory program educates students on mental health and the impact of stigma. Students will hear from a lived experience speaker and trained facilitators educate students on the support networks and services available.
2. Look Out For Your Mates - LOFYM identifies the signs and symptoms students can look out for if a friend might be struggling and equips students with the skills in how to start a safe conversation.
3. Stressed Out - Stressed Out is designed to equip students with coping strategies for dealing with stress and managing anxiety.
4. Future Proof - This program explores strategies students can use to keep mentally healthy when embarking on their future.
- Education and community engagement
- Resilience and wellbeing
- Evidence Based
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- South Australia