Contact Centre Staff Training provides participants with knowledge and skills to build positive relationships with customers while identifying and responding to distress.
Contact centre staff will also learn how to manage risk by detecting warning signs and using de-escalation techniques during an interaction, as well as how to manage their own self-care during times of stress.
Participants will learn:
- Supporting callers through difficult times
- Building positive communication skills
- Identifying and managing suicide risk during a conversation
- Self-care during times of stress, change and uncertainty
- Regional and remote communities
- Small Business
- Blended learning